Wednesday 29 July 2015

Krabi Day I




Day One of Krabi was really fun for me seeing as this is my first "unofficial" overseas trip with my friends. This whole trip came about because we wanted to surprise my super cute, super blur, super bimbotic boss(read "sister" else she'll be pissed) as it was her birthday weekend. It was hard to keep a secret from her seeing as how persuasive she can be at times but I'm glad I don't have to hold on to my tongue anymore.

So th day started with me being th earliest and do not have a clue what to do alone in th airport. Miss forever late was living up to her name and I couldn't have met up with J and Cat first because, yah, surprise. So it came to a point where it was too boring being alone already so I went in for th first round of surprising, informing her I was part of th trip. Finally, 5 minutes before th counter closes, PS decided to grace us with her presence. Got checked in and went through th departure gates.



Th flight was surprisingly fast and we were ahead of schedule. Hired a car to send us to our resort because we didn't wanna waste time on th shuttle bus and break our backs. It was a plus point that we paid th same price for th car as if we would have taken th bus. 

Reached our beautiful Maleedee Resort that was like a 3 minutes drive from Ao Nang Beach. Got settled in our rooms and tried to nap a bit. Th reception was pretty resourceful as we haven a clue what to eat for dinner and they gave us suggestions upon telling them our cravings. They suggested this very touristy spot and even had a car take us there. 
















I have to say that th service was PRETTY DARN HORRIBLE but th view was to die for.  Can you honestly say this isn't one of th prettiest sunset you have ever seen in your life? For th life of me I couldn't remember what was th name of th seafood place we went to eat but I remember checking in (Scroll through my Facebook to see if you wanna) But I would never ever recommend any of my friends to eat there. Bad service, wrong order, slower than my grandmother and bad attitude.


So after dinner we slowly walked back to th direction of our resort and check out th stores around. It was basically souvenir shops one after another, or graphic tees shop. Went to this little alley and went up to th second floor to grab a 200Bath pint of beer at a... hee hee... STRIP CLUB. In my defence, there really wasn't much stripping and to me, it was all a little M18. But according to J, what were we supposed to expect from a $8 entrance fee that came with a pint of beer. HAHA. But still? Moving on. 



So we ended Day One with 6 cans of beer, a deck of cards and some chips. J was being an ass trying to team up with th rest and make me drunk but hohoho, I had lady luck on my side and I ended up drinking th least out of all. Guess who was th one falling out first. Let me give you a hint, she's th one in black. HAHA.

Adios Bitches.

(Pictures are filtered because I'm trying something out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment