Tuesday 9 June 2015

Birthday IV | Beach Boobs Butts Body


So these two babies of mine were so cute as to tell me two days in advance that they are bringing me out to sentosa and told me to dress accordingly and to bring extra clothes just in case. Ended up reaching an hour late to meet them and seeing a picnic set for me at th beach. PIcture a polka dots mats and a truckload of peperos and two yummy yummy pizzas.




So we spend th day judging everyone, wondering why th beach was flooded with so many indians and playing monopoly deal. Chatting about old times and planning for th future. (Any type of monopoly ruins friendships. Trust me) Its been a long time since th three of us had some time to actually sit down and have some real conversation. Thankyou Stefh and Woon for this perf day although it was quite short.

Until next time. xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment